- 24/7 Access to Your Financial Data
- Accurate and Timely Information
- Increase Profits and Cash Flow
- QuickBooks Advanced Experts
- Fixed Monthly Fee
California Secretary of State Filings
Our firm provides QuickBooks accounting services to service based businesses. We specialize in QuickBooks Online software, giving you 24/7 access to your financial data. We help business owners achieve financial clarity, monitor cash flow, increase profits and streamline the accounting process. Our clients include doctors, dentists, lawyers and consultants.
We also assist Attorney’s, CPA’s, Enrolled Agents, Bankers and Individuals cut through the red tape at the California Secretary of State. Our office is located minutes away from the Capitol. We go to the California Secretary of State daily at 2pm to file documents. If documents and payment are received by 12:30PST the documents will be filed the same day they are received. We have formed thousands of corporations and LLC’s during the last 15 years and can assist you with your filings.
What Makes Us Stand Out
Over 20 years combined experience
Superior customer service
Evolve with technology advancements
Same day filing of Secretary of State documents
Worked with over 2000 clients nationwide
Formed more than 1500 Corporations & LLC’s
Trusted by clients from all over the U.S.
QuickBooks Online Accounting Services
Service based, for profit companies. Our clients include Doctors, Consultants, and Business Professionals
Monthly bookkeeping services in QuickBooks Online
Invest your time making money, not accounting for it!
Who are behind on bookkeeping and need to be caught up and then put on monthly bookkeeping services
Must be profitable (or have start up funds) and able to afford services
Secretary of State Services
Attorneys, CPA’s, Enrolled Agents, Tax Preparers, Bankers, Real Estate Agents and Start Ups
Ideally do frequent filings although we do accept individuals
Need documents processed quickly (we can do a 24 hour turnaround on most filings)
In person drop off in Sacramento
Businesses Form Filings or Register Out of State
- Greatest accomplishment: Starting this business at the age of 21 and running 15 years strong!
- Next Item On Bucket List: Buy a house
- Favorite Things to Do: Travel, scrapbook and fishing
- Favorite Quote: “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
- Greatest accomplishment: Starting a family because it pushes me to be the best version of myself.
- Next Item On Bucket List: Travel to Hawaii
- Favorite Things to Do: Socialize with friends and family, travel and try new foods
- Favorite Quote: “The best things in life aren’t things.” – Art Buchwald